Saturday, April 12, 2008

Guiliani's State Of The Union Address

Guiliani, one of the CPCRN Presidential Candidates, was recently adopted and sent the following letter to her foster Mom:

Dear foster momma and daddy,

Hi! The trip went well. I sat with that girl (note from foster mom: her human sister Amy) and we hugged and cuddled and talked (well she did a lot). I think I am going to like her a lot. I gave her lots of sweet kisses as a positive reinforcement to train her when I want lovins.

I like my new yard and immediately peed. I peed inside too. Ooops. Then I peed a couple more times outside. The peoples got all excited and told me how good i was and smiled a lot. So I peed some more outside.

Whew. We walked a few little walks during the day. I even met "grampa". He came to cut a tree down. It didnt bother me any. I did have to stay in the kitchen here and there between walks and them coming in to play and checking and all that.

I let them know I really really like my "peeps". I like that girl, I like her mom and I even like the dad. I went right over to the dad and kissed him and let him know I needed lots of luvins.

Tiffy, my new sister, is pretty nice, she gave me a few kisses, but she really is attached to her mommy so the mommy is pretending to not pay too much attention to me. But she told me not to worry, and anyway, she kisses and luvs on me when Tiffy is not looking. :) I got a secret for the mommy....Tiffy comes and kisses on me when the mommy isnt looking!!!

They have started some little trainings like you know, what we were working on. sit, stay and come. You know how much I like my treats so you know, hey, I try real hard to do the trainings.

They told me they really like me and think I fit in real well. They said the first day was even better than they thought it would be.

They said to say, "Thank you!"

hugs and kisses Guiliani aka "Julie, Jules, JuJu"

Picture of me and my new Mom. (I'm on the left.)


Me and my new sister. She loves me LOTS!


If you would like to help a dog write their "happily ever after" story, apply to be a CPCRN Foster Home!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts and stories with us!