Sunday, May 25, 2008

Lexi's Patriotic Pups - Written By Their Foster Mom

I tried to get some patriotic pictures of the puppies in honor of Memorial Day. Let’s just say they were not impressed with this idea, except for Percy who took it all in stride and is seen as the single puppy in many of the pictures. He is such a good boy!

Lexington is a sweet girl. She has learned to trust me with herself and the puppies. The monster Foster Dad is another story! Lexi didn't mind one bit when I took the pups for pictures and was just as good when I set her up on the bed to take her picture, although she was curious about what was around her and kept moving to check things out. She did seem to enjoy the soft bed, so I think she would like this privilege in her forever home!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts and stories with us!