Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Hi From Checkers the Bizi Boy!

Hi everbodies!

This is Checkers and I bin bery bizi dis weekend! On Friday I gotz my stitches out which was no big deal because I so tough. Din we went to dis place wid lotz of good smells and toyz and big bagz of fud - I tot I wuz in heaben! Fosser mom wudn't let me climb on all de bags of fud, but she did buy toyz for all de corn dogz. When we gotz home fosser mom & dad gotz on de floor wid all us dogz and played wid us. I even tossed around my toy a liddle bit and it wuz fun!

De next day my fosser Gramma came ober to meet me and brought a big bag of stuf for me, but non of it was fun stuff, just a bunch of shampoos and sprays and creams for my itchy skin. But Gramma was bery nice and I sat on her lap and got skritches for a long time. Gramma didn't bring Grampa, sumpin bout he's got a soft heart and wud want to take me home wid him. Den we all got in de movin tingy only it wuzit as scary as yesterday. We drove out to my udder fosser Grammy's house and met not only my fosser Grammy & Papa but I have a fosser aunt & unkle & cuzin - only he's a beagle not a corn dog. De gotz a big yard so all de dogs gotz to run and play. I'm still not too sure bout dis playin stuff so I stayed with my peoples a lot. Din I met my cuzin's friend whos a puppy just 'bout my size and I zoomed wid him TWO TIMES before I membered I didn't know how to play so I stopped. But it wuz fun and tink I might do it agin sumtim soon. I wuz POOPED when we gotz home and I slept bery good last night.

Dis mornin fosser mom was getting ready to take me on a long walk - so I wud take a good nap later. Wull - she turnded her back and I jus grabz Chewy's toy for ONE SECOND - REALLY!! And he growlded at me and I talkded back and we had a liddle alterashun - I tink dats whut fosser mom called it. I's really glad she stepped in and ended it, because I sounded tuff, but I wuz really kinda scared. I tink I will leave Chewy's toyz alone now and I'll jest take Walter's toys next time.

Oops - here cum Chewy I gotz to go!

Lix & wags,
Checkers in VA

If you are interested in adopting Checkers, the "bizi boy", check out our website: Adoption Application

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts and stories with us!