Thursday, August 27, 2009

JACK'S NEW LIFE IS "MAGIC-AL"

A Thank you note from Jack fka Magic


Jack and his new "Mom" with an artistic "blur"



Dere Aunties and Unkles,

Saturday was my BIG day! I got adopted! I also met my new brothers and my new sister. I was very nice to my cairn brother and sister. My new mama kept them behind a gate in her office so I could explore the rest of the place. (It's my mama's office.) I came up to the gate and said hi to them and they looked very friendly. They didn't bark at me or anything. And my mama was so excited to meet me, she could hardly stand still.

Between my wiggles and hers, it was hard to get a good picture of both of us at the same time.My new mama was surprised I was so little. She does chiropractic and she said she can help me walk straighter after she gives me an adjustment. She even gave my foster sister Cider an adjustment while we were at the clinic and Cider felt better right away. And Chopin only tried to bite her. My mama was too fast for her! My other brother is a Bull Mastiff. He's BIG! No kidding guys! He's HUGE! I'm not very big. In fact, I'm kinda little. My new brother is something like FIFTY times as big as me! OK, maybe not THAT big. He looks like he could be fun though. In fact, when he came out to meet Alice, Rachel, and Mary, I wagged my tail and showed everybody I wanted to meet him. So my new mama had Cannukke lay down and I got to get out and come up close to da big guy. (I come about halfway up his great big nose.)

I went up to my BIG brother, sniffed a couple of times, and then I gave him a scary growl and tried to bite his nose! I was VERY scary! Cannukke was afraid of me. He crawled into his mama's lap and asked her to save him from me. (he, he!) But seriously, I DO think he's going to be a fun boy to play with, once I get used to him. And mama will help me get used to him. I know it. My mama says Cannukke protects the little dogs in the family from the 'wild life' around our house, so I'm glad he'll be around.After my mamas signed the papers and talked about food, and fences, and harnesses, it was time for my foster family to go.

Mama and I stood by the front door (my mama was holding me) and she helped me wave goodbye to mama and Alice and Rachel and Mary as they drove away. That was the picture we should have got. I was my cutest then.Anyway, I've taken too much of your time already. I just wanted to thank everybody for all of your help.

I got a great family now. She's the bestest and I couldn't have done it without you!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Tails er Trails to you, little Magic. We'll be thinking of you and we're all so very happy for you.

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to share your thoughts and stories with us!