Friday, September 25, 2009

WELCOME SWAYZE - THIS LITTLE GUY 'DANCED' HIS WAY INTO CP!!

Written by CP's VP of Intakes


I don't know how many of you are old enough to remember the movie "Dirty Dancing", but that movie left such a mark on my generation. I have no idea how many times I watched it, but believe me, it was ALOT! Every girl wanted Patrick Swayze or the character he played, Johnny Castle, as their boyfriend! He personified the handsome, sexy, bad boy heartbreaker.

In memory of Patrick Swayze, please welcome Swayze to CP! He is a handsome little heartbreaker who at the tender age of 8 months found himself in need of a new home. Just as Johnny Castle rescued Baby Houseman from the corner in the movie, CP has rescued Swayze!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts and stories with us!