Thursday, June 10, 2010

Anna and Kody playing or Cairns really are BIG dogs at heart!

Contrubuted by Kody and Anna's mom

It was such a nice morning, only 60 degrees compared to 90's last week, so I decided to take a video of Kody and Anna playing, they were feeling pretty frisky. Anna is my mill momma that I fostered for Col. Potter and then adopted. You can tell she really enjoys rolling in the grass, which she hasn't been able to do in 6 years. Kody is my big baby girl, Alaskan Malamute mix and she is wonderful with the little ones. Kody and Anna are best friends. Hope you enjoy.





1 comment:

  1. I love this. A testimomial of the unconditonal love our babies have & give. Their patience, protection, acceptance & the bond they have is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to share your thoughts and stories with us!