Saturday, August 21, 2010

See Sainted Riley in Action at his foster home!

Contributed by Sainted Riley's foster mom

Several people have e-mailed me to see how our first foster, Sainted Riley is doing.

He has come a long way from me having to take off the top of the crate to get him out his first afternoon here!!! He is a precious little guy and we ARE making progress.

I'm sorry my voice is so low on the video but he's still very sound sensitive so I was really trying to talk softly so as not to scare him.

I REALLY need to vacuum but keep putting it off because I don't want to freak him out.




Sainted Riley is being fostered in Illinois and he will be available for adoption soon. Please visit our website to see all of the cairns that are ready for adoption now and to check on him when he is available.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts and stories with us!