Sunday, November 14, 2010

LOST - HAVE YOU SEEN MAX? MISSING SINCE 10/27 FROM BONNER SPRINGS, KS - SUBURB OF KANSAS CITY, MO.

Submitted by Max's worried owners


Hi! I see from your website that you rescue cairns. We lost a cairn terrier a few weeks ago (10/27/2010) and have been reaching out to shelters, websites, etc in search of him. He dug out of our fence...he is an escape artist, for sure. He had vet and city tags but no one has called this time. I didn't see on your website that you have a lost/found type posting but I thought I would ask if I send you information, would you keep it in case our Cairn would show up somewhere?

Our Cairn is Max. He is almost 2 years old (born 1/19/2009). He is wheaten. I have a picture attached. We live in Bonner Springs KS which is a western suburb of Kansas City, Missouri.

I have been looking at your site and others to see if we can find our terrier. I'm not sure what else you might need if you are willing to accept my request.

I appreciate your consideration. My contact information is below.Thank you.

Alison Hall
13109 Swartz Road
Bonner Springs KS 66012
home 913-441-5821
cell 913-568-3390
alison.hall@pbpresortservices.com

1 comment:

Please feel free to share your thoughts and stories with us!