Friday, May 6, 2011

A vote for Eraser is a vote for honest government

Written by CP foster Eraser


Deer Mayor Eraser,

Where does I vote? N does my sisters git votes or is it only us boy dawgs dat kin vote??
If I votes early does I git to vote often as well? Kin I make up names n vote fur U wif da fake names? I always wanted to be called Super Cairn or Wonder Dawg or Studley Dudley or Fang. Jus let me no N I will vote fur U n tell my foser Bruther to vote fur you 2. If dem sisters kin vote you might have to ax dem uself coz dat Tia is a bossy person and does not always do I I tells her n my ears get chewd on if her git mad at me.

U faithful follower
Kringle in Ioway.

Eraser and Cindy U. are being fostered in Pennsylvania and you can learn more about them and the other cairns available for adoption by clicking here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts and stories with us!