Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Inwood City Welcomes Baby Drina Riley!

Written by a CP Broderick aka The Mayor

Mayor Broderick tests the Baby-soft quilts and blankets

As Mayor of this fine city, it is my pleasure to announce that Baby Drina Riley, weighing in at 6 pounds and 8 ounces, was born by C section at about 6:00 a.m. this morning, the 26th of March.  After working long and hard to get out, her first words were, "Why was I put up in such a small room when it’s so big, and wonderful, and dry out here in this room?!!"

Mr. Old Coot was a mess.   “I stink, I didn’t sleep in 26 hours, I’m hungry, and I really need coffee!” he stated to the reporters present.  He did add that he and the Mrs. wanted to thank everyone at Col. Potter for all the many prayers and gifts.  "We know the prayers helped," he said.

As Mayor, I hereby proclaim this day to be a Special Holiday in Inwood City, henceforth and forever, to celebrate the birth of the Beautiful Baby Drina!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts and stories with us!