Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Skip-ping Tuesdays!

Contributed by CP Skip in CA

CP Skip is Available for Adoption in CA


Can you see me?  I'm looking really hard, but I don't see You!! 

How I wish i could find you, and sit in your lap, so i could gaze up at you all the time!  I just know you would be very, very happy if I was your very own little boy!

It's so easy! Here’s the Link so you can Apply to Adopt me!

Wouldn't you just love to look here next week and see that I have my own home?  It could happen - especially if you can help!

Are you a Calm and Gentle?

I am!  I'm that way with people and other dogs, and even with my toys.  I think you would love how calm and gentle I can be!  Take a look and let me know what you think…








No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts and stories with us!