Friday, December 8, 2017

Friday Flashback: Charlie Catches Spring Fever!

Written by Charlie aka Chuckles fka CP Sir. Charlie
Originally posted 6/6/2014 on the Post Adoption Blog

Charlie fka CP Sir. Charlie - still Happy in Forever!

Hey, Col. Potter people!   It’s finally Spring! 

You might remember me from a few months back (eight, if you want to be precise…) as that charming older gentleman, Sir. Charlie, adopted by another charming older gentleman, my Dad!  He dropped the “Sir.” As it was just too formal for us country folk, so now I am simply Charlie – but I am still Charming!
Do you like this profile better?
A nice lady named “Janet” came over and took some photos of me – and fell in love with me, of course!  (I am charming, after all…)

I like to take my Dad for a walk…

…and Dad likes to check out the other animals!

Anyway, my Dad calls me “Chuckles” because I make him laugh every day, and that’s a good thing too.  He, in turn, takes me for nice walks every day, and I let him stop and check out the pesky alpaca (who is just a stick in the mud as far as I’m concerned), and he likes to stop and make sure the cattle are keeping the grass short enough (especially with the ticks!).
I love the Spring!
 
Dad calls me “Chuckles” because I make him laugh!
I then always treat him to my "stop, drop, and roll" routine which makes him laugh.  I like to keep him happy!  Happy Dad!  Happy Charlie!  Simple as that!

Well, that’s it for now, but I’ll let you know how things are going down the road.  Now…  Where did we leave that pesky alpaca?











No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts and stories with us!